How do I recover my Lydia account without a password?
There are several ways to recover your account when you have forgotten your password.
Follow the steps below:
- After clicking "Forgotten Password", you will be invited to read some instructions and recommendations and click OK.
- You need to allow Lydia to use your microphone and camera (if you haven’t done so already).
- The video starts. You need to speak and show your face as clearly as possible. State the information below:
- You want access to your Lydia account
- Your name and first name
- The date of the day of the request
- Once time is up you can choose to redo the video (go back to step 3) or send it directly.
Once you send the video, our agents will analyse it manually.
How long does it take?
Our agents watch very carefully every video so it can take between a few minutes to 48 hours.
What happens when the video is approved?
As soon as an agent approves the video, you will receive an email with a link.
Click on the link using the same phone you used to make the request to reset your password.
What happens when the video is not approved?
For your account safety, your video may not be approved:
- if the quality is poor
- if the resemblance is not convincing
We will let you know why your video was not approved in an email.
You will have to start over again.