Transaction could not take place
Every time you try to pay with Lydia, our system performs automated checks. When a check fails, an error message is displayed.
Issue with the payment method 💳
This problem happens when the method used for paying cannot perform the transaction. Here are possible causes:
- There are not enough funds on the Lydia account. To know how to top up a Lydia account, read this article
- The credit card or Lydia account limit has been reached. Verifying your Lydia account and upgrading to Premium can solve this issue
- The payment method is either blocked or inactive. Lydia cards and Internet cards can be unblocked from the last tab of the app. To know more, click here.
👉To benefit from extended usage limits, check out Premium by clicking here.
Issue with an account 🏦
A payment can also be declined because of an error related to a bank or Lydia account. Here are possible causes:
- the sender's account is blocked
- the transaction makes your account reach a limit
- accounts do not have the same currency.
To know more about usage limits in Lydia, click here.
Technical issue 🛠️
Sometimes, some issues may come from technical issues experiences by...
- a Lydia partner, vendor or provider
- or your bank
If you are in the first two cases mentioned above, feel free to reach out to our support team.