Configuring Apple Pay on an iPhone or Apple Watch
Configuring Apple Pay contactless mobile payment only takes a few secondes. Users must check they are eligible to Apple Pay. Here are the steps to activate Apple Pay:
On an iPhone 📱
Scenario 1: with Lydia app
Users simply have to...
- Get to the 4th tab of the app
- Click on "Contactless payments" menu
- Follow the steps mentioned in the app.
👉 Using Apple Pay contactless mobile payment is fully unlimited with Lydia Premium. To know more about all of its features, check out the article: "What is Lydia Premium?".
Scenario 2: from the Apple Pay app
Users can add a Lydia Internet Card to their Apple Pay app. To do so, users can...
- Open the Apple Pay app » from their iPhone
- Click on the « + » (plus) icon ;
- Follow the steps mentioned.
It only takes a couple of seconds to create a Lydia Internet Card. To know more, read this article.
To learn more precisely how to add a card into the Apple Pay app, check out this page on Apple's website.
On the Apple Watch ⌚
- Open the « Watch » app on their iPhone ;
- Choose « Wallet and Apple Pay » ;
- Click on « Add a credit or debit » ;
- Enter your Lydia Internet Card numbers.
⚠️ Adding a card is specific to a device. If you're choosing to add a card to Apple Pay on your iPhone, it won't automatically be added to your Apple Watch, and vice-versa.
Facing a bug or issue? 💁
If users meet a bug, they are kindly asked to try again and check if their information is correct and up-to-date.