Making a bank transfer
By linking a bank in the list below to Lydia, you can make one transfer per month as a Free user, and as many as you like by upgrading to Lydia Premium:
- Banque Postale
- BNP Paribas
- Caisse d'Epargne
- Crédit Agricole
- Crédit Mutuel
- Hello Bank!
- ING Direct
- Société Générale
Transfer money to a bank account
Directly from the detailed account view (in the third tab, Accounts):
- Head to the third tab of the app, where you can consult your various account balances.
- Tap on the account from which you want to transfer funds.
- Tap on "Transfer to another account".
- Enter the amount to transfer.
- Select the beneficiary account, or enter the account details, and confirm.
From the first tab:
Open the Lydia app and head to the homescreen in the first tab, where you can initiate payments.
- Enter the amount and tap “Pay”.
- Enter your four digit security code, or use your digital fingerprint or Face ID to continue.
- Sélectionner le compte bancaire de destination en le sélectionnant
Il est possible d'ajouter manuellement un compte bancaire en utilisant son IBAN
This bank account can be:
- one of your other bank accounts, or your Lydia IBAN account
- someone else’s bank account
- Select the account issuing the payment
- Add a message, and confirm
To confirm a transfer, you must include a description. This appears on the payee’s bank statement.
Once the transfer is approved, a receipt is visible in your transaction history (second tab).
The payee’s bank account details must be saved as a payee in the bank account issuing the payment.
To find out more about payees, read this article: Payees.