Conditions of the offer: "€5 free after 5 payments in 5 different merchants"
Conditions of the offer: "€5 free after 5 payments in 5 different merchants"
Make 5 payments of at least €5 with your Lydia card between May 19 and May 25 and win €5!
To benefit from this offer:
✔ Activate contactless payment or pay with your Lydia card
✔ Pay your expenses with a Lydia card in 5 different merchants
✔ Receive your €5 cashback before May 30
Lydia Solutions, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €1,785,216.00, having its registered office at 14 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 534 479 589, registered with the Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution under the number 62677, and mandated by SFPMEI, as an agent for payment services
Organizes a promotional offer entitled "€5 free after 5 payments in 5 different stores" (hereinafter referred to as the "Offer") for users of the Lydia Solution for Individuals, (hereinafter referred to as the "Users"), allowing them to benefit between May 19 and May 25, 2022, of five euros (€5) after making five (5) payments in five (5) different stores with their Lydia x VISA card.
The conditions of this Offer are set out below.
2. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION :
2.1. The Offer is only available to Users of the Lydia Particuliers solution who meet the following cumulative criteria:
- The User has a French cell phone number (numbers starting with +33) linked to his/her Lydia Particulier account;
- The User is older than eitghteen (18) years old;
- The User has a verified Lydia profile (so-called KYC procedure performed);
- The User has received a marketing communication from the Organizer in the form of a push notification announcing the launch of the Offer (excluding other Users who have not been invited to the Offer)
- The User has made at least five (5) payment transactions, for a minimum amount of five (5) euros, in five (5) different stores using his/her VISA x Lydia payment card (physical stores excluding marketplace and virtual stores).
2.2. The Offer is limited to the first 5,000 eligible Users during the Offer Availability Period. Each User will be eligible for the Offer only once.
2.3. The following payment transactions are expressly excluded from the Offer and declared ineligible for the Offer by the Organizer:
- Not completed to completion, unsuccessful, refused, abandoned, stopped by chance and/or refunded by the payment recipient.
- Carried out in violation of the Lydia Particuliers General Terms and Conditions of Use and the VISA x Lydia card Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Made through a banking, payment or electronic money or investment service provider other than Lydia, its principals and partners;
- Consisting of, or having as its purpose, top-ups of bank, payment, e-money and investment accounts external to the Lydia payment money account and any other "quasi-cash" transactions intended to fund the above-mentioned external accounts (MCC 6051. Non-Financial Institutions - Foreign Currency, Non-Fiat Currency, Money Orders, Account Funding, Travelers Cheques, and Debt Repayment);
- Made for the purchase of goods and services marketed by financial institutions and the repayment of loans and debt (MCC 6012. Financial Institutions - Merchandise, Services, and Debt Repayment);
- Made for the purchase of products and services marketed by financial institutions and brokers for the purchase of securities (MCC 6211. Security Brokers/Dealers);
- Made for the purchase or loading of stored value cards and account financing for or through non-financial institutions (MCC 6540. Non-Financial Institutions - Stored Value Card Purchase/Load);
- Made for the exchange, purchase, or sale of foreign currency, non-fiat currency (crypto-currency), traveler's checks, and for the making of money orders (not money transfers), account funding (not stored value loading), and debt repayment, for or through non-financial institutions (MCC 6051. Non-Financial Institutions - Foreign Currency, Non-Fiat Currency, Money Orders, Account Funding, Travelers Cheques, and Debt Repayment)
- Performed on behalf of the U.S. Federal Government and its agencies or departments (MCC 9405 U.S. Federal Government Agencies or Departments).
- Carrying on gambling operations, including lottery tickets, casino chips, betting and off-track betting (MCC 7995. Betting, including Lottery, Tickets, Casino Gaming Chips, Off-Track Betting, and Wagers at Race, Tracks and games of chance to win prizes of monetary value; MCC 7800. Government-Owned Lotteries; MCC 7801. Government Licensed On-Line Casinos; 7802 Government-Licensed Horse/Dog Racing).
- Consisting of a money transfer or money order (MCC 4829. Money orders, Wire Transfer);
- Consisting of direct marketing by inbound teleservices merchants (MCC 5967. Direct Marketing - Inbound Teleservices Merchant);
- Consisting of cash withdrawals made at a bank branch or through an ATM or machine of a banking institution (MCC 605. Financial Institutions, Automated Cash Disbursements. 6011. Financial Institutions - Automated Cash Disbursements);
- Consisting of, or having as its purpose, VISA or mastercard cashback (MCC 6050. Quasi cash-member financial institution);
- Made for the financing or purchase of products and services marketed by religious organizations (MCC. 8661 Religious Organizations);
- Realized for payment of taxes, fines, bonds and guarantees, and court costs, including alimony (MCC. 9211 Court Costs, Including Alimony and Child Support. 9222 Fines. 9223 Bail and Bond Payments. 9311 Tax Payments).
3. METHOD OF AWARDING WINNINGS:
Users who have been invited by the Organizer to participate in the Offer and who meet the above conditions will be entitled to a unique refund of 5 euros. This refund will be made to their Lydia Particuliers account within seven working days following the period of availability of the Offer (between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm).
4. DEPOSIT OF OFFER CONDITIONS:
The terms and conditions of the Offer will be available during the period of availability of the Offer on the Mobile application for Individuals "Lydia App" and on the Lydia website at the following URL: https://support.lydia-app.com/l/fr/.
They will be deemed accepted by the participants in the Offer, as soon as the Users carry out a payment transaction eligible for reimbursement, after their online accessibility.
5. RESPONSIBILITIES :
5.1 The Organizer shall not be liable if, in the event of an event constituting a case of force majeure as defined by Article 1218 of the Civil Code and by the case law of the Court of Cassation, the Offer should be modified, suspended, shortened, terminated or cancelled.
5.2 The Organizer cannot be held liable if, as a result of attempted or proven fraud, or the use of artificial, fraudulent or criminal means, the Offer is modified, suspended, shortened, terminated or cancelled. The Organizer may also modify or terminate the conditions of the Offer if it appears that fraud or attempted fraud, proven or suspected, through the use of artificial, fraudulent or criminal means or schemes, has occurred, in any form whatsoever and at any time in the context of participation in the Offer. The Organiser reserves the right, in such a case, not to award cashback winnings or to withdraw them from any person suspected of having carried out one or more fraudulent acts during participation in the Offer or during the use of the Lydia Application for individuals.
5.3 Users attest to the truthfulness of the information they provide to the Organizer and authorize all legal verifications regarding the information provided. Any information that is incomplete, false, erroneous, illegible, inaccurate and/or does not correspond to what was declared when registering for the Lydia solution for individuals during the entire period of availability of the Offer will result in the nullity of the participation, and the User will not be able to claim the reimbursement of twenty euros or will lose the benefit thereof. By participating in this Offer, each User accepts and undertakes to bear alone any damage or loss caused or suffered as a result of his/her participation, unless otherwise provided by public policy.
6. APPLICABLE LAW, CLAIMS, JURISDICTION:
The present conditions are subject to French law. Only the French version of these terms and conditions is binding.
For any claim, participants in the Offer may send:
- An e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A postal mail to the following address Service Réclamation, Lydia Solutions, 14 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris.
Unless otherwise provided by public policy, the Paris court of law will have jurisdiction to deal with any dispute between the parties that has not been amicably resolved within three months from the date it arose.