Subscription and billing cycle
In order to subscribe to Lydia Blue, the user must go to the Subscriptions menu, accessible from the Profile tab of the app.
- To subscribe, a valid payment method must be selected and the Terms and conditions of the subscription must be accepted.
- In the case of a monthly subscription, the selected payment method will be debited each month for the subscription's amount.
- The next billing date is visible in the Lydia Blue menu, accessible from the Profile tab of the app.
- An invoice will be sent by email one month after the beginning of the subscription.
Changing the debited payment method
The user can change the debited payment method in the Lydia Blue menu, accessible from the Profile tab of the app, by selecting a new payment source. This can be a Lydia account or a credit card registered in-app.
In order to unsubscribe, the user has simply to follow these steps:
- Go to the Profile tab of the app;
- Select "My Lydia Blue advantages";
- Click on "Change plan";
- And on "Stop Lydia Blue".
The user will retain the Lydia Blue status until the end of the subscription month (or year).
The free subscription limits will then be applied.
👉 See our pricing & limits for more information
Resubscribing to Lydia Blue
The subscription can be reactivated at any time, free of charge, from the Lydia Blue menu, accessible from the last tab of the app.