What is the online page for Lydia Blue and Lydia Black users?
Why create an online page?
When you create a Lydia account or a money pot, it's usually to raise money for a project or an event. Creating an online page will allow you to open the account to public contributions online. It’s the best way to engage people who don't use Lydia. This is indeed very convenient to:
- Collect money for a group gift (just like Lydia money pots)
- Accept contributions for a group trip
- More broadly, collect money for all your projects
All URL page visitors can credit the linked account, using Lydia or their credit card, by filling a form online. You can enable the "Online page" option with one click in the account settings.
How do I activate and publish the page? 🖥️
To enable or disable the online page, just go to the detailed view of your account. Follow the instructions below:
- Click on the relevant account from the "My money" tab
- Under the "Online Page" menu, click "Activate an online page".
- The URL of the page appears on the screen. Just click on "Share" to share the link with your contacts.
How do I customise my online page? ✍️
Participants usually like reading a text and seeing an image to have a good grasp of the project. With Lydia, you can customise your online page with just a few taps. In the menu "Online page”, you only need to:
- Click on the three dots “...” and “Account settings”
- Optional - Enter the page description
- Optional - Insert a picture
- Optional – Enable or disable the display of the amount and available balance
How do I credit an account via an online page? 💳
Anyone with the link can credit the linked account for free. You can credit the account linked to the online page by paying:
- With Lydia, if the participants have a Lydia account linked to the phone number they provide. They will receive a request;
- With a credit card, by entering your card numbers in the form online.
Every time someone chips in, a payment receipt will appear in your history showing the participant's first and last name (or phone number) and the amount credited.
You can also transfer money into your own account via this online page.
How can I use the money of the online page? 💸
Only you can use the money collected through an online page. You can spend it as you see fit by selecting it as a source of payment of Lydia's payment methods.
How do I delete a page? 🗑️
You can either disable your page temporarily or delete your account. If there is still money on your account, you will be asked to transfer it to another account.
⚠️ Warning: If you choose to delete it, you will no longer be able to recover it.