What is Lydia Premium?
Premium is a paying service that lets Lydia users take advantage of an unparalleled mobile payment experience, with extended limits.
So... What is Premium all about? 🚀
With Premium, Lydia users get the most advanced money management experience they could get on a mobile device.
Premium is a 100% mobile current account that lets them receive and spend money anywhere in the world, instantly.
Money management, made simple and friendly 😎
With Premium, users can create...
- As many Lydia accounts as they want to organise budgets and expenses. Users can create:
- an account to save for a lifelong dream or for a personal project.
- dedicated accounts to limit certain personal expenses ("Nights out", "Leisure", "Shopping").
- Shared Accounts to simplify common expenses and make them enjoyable (works like a charm between lover, flatmates or friends for a trip away).
- Commission-free money pots for every birthday, farewell drink, wedding gift or events for which users need to collect money among several people to buy a nice present.
Seamless payments, anywhere in the world 💳
With Premium, for as low as €2.99 per month (free for < 25 years old users), users can pay anywhere: in stores, online, at home or abroad.
- Contactless mobile payment (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay) lets users pay in any store, just by approching their smartphone to the payment terminal.
- The Lydia card lets them pay and withdraw cash anywhere in the world, without any exchange fee.
- Internet cards (which are on-demand temporary card numbers) let users pay online safely. They can destroy their Internet Card right after a purchase if they want to.
Register to Premium
The user has the choice between:
- The annual subscription: it commits the user for 12 months, day for day, from the date of subscription;
- The monthly plan: the monthly subscription is non-binding.
The subscription is automatically renewed until the user terminates his subscription. Any period started is due in full.