The Lydia QR-code is a secure code that can be used to pay for purchases in store or to send money to a friend. Users or cashiers only need to scan it in order to get the money from you.
Using the QR-code feature 📱
The steps below will help you find the QR-code payment feature:
- Open Lydia
- Tap the amount you's like to pay or send
- Select the "QR-code" button located on the top of your screen
- The app will then display a QR code on your screen that the person accepting the payment will scan on their device
To pay in store 🛍️
Once shown, the cashier only scans the QR-code displayed on your mobile to complete the payment. No internet connection is needed to perform the payment.
Businesses can use the Lydia Pro app to accept QR-code payments.
To send money to a friend 🤗
Two people can send each other money using Lydia's QR-code payment feature.
To receive money, users can turn their smartphone into a QR-code scanner by...
- Opening the Lydia app
- Tap on "Receive"
- Click on the QR code button at the top of the screen
- Scan your friends' QR code to get the money instantly credited to your Lydia account