Lydia Black+ subscribers benefit from insurance on eligible expenditures made with their Lydia means of payment (cards, Internet cards, bank transfers, etc.).
This insurance, operated by Qover, Cover-More and Zurich Insurance, has been designed to protect the Lydia Black+ users and their loved ones on a daily basis, and in particular when travelling.
All users who have subscribed to Lydia Black+ automatically benefit from insurance. Coverage begins on the day you subscribe to Lydia Black+ (and covers all eligible payments on the same day) and ends when the Lydia Black+ subscription is terminated.
☔ What is covered
✈️ Travel insurance and assistance, in France or abroad:
- trip cancellation or interruption (up to 5,000€), delayed departures (up to 300€), baggage-related issues (late delivery, loss, theft, damage, up to 500€);
- money loss (up to 100€), travel documents (up to 200€), valuables (up to 100€);
- muggings aimed at personal effects (up to 500€), personal accidents (up to 15,000€), civil liability (up to 500,000€), legal costs abroad (up to 15,000€);
- partial or total refund of the excess in your vehicle rental contract (for drivers over 21 years old only, up to 3,000€);
- emergency medical costs (up to 300,000€), emergency dental treatment (up to 250€), and hospital allowances (up to 300€);
- repatriation, return of insured persons, child accompaniment, extension of stay costs linked to medical care, and repatriation of bodies.
⛷️ Winter sports insurance and assistance:
- Search and rescue costs on slopes (up to 15,300€), ski pass refund and ski lessons (up to 300€), equipment rentals (up to 300€), piste closure (up to 100€)
📦 Online purchase protection:
- Non-compliant delivery or non-delivery (up to 500€)
💳 Payment method coverage:
- Fraudulent use of accounts or means of payment
🙅♀️ What isn't covered
🚗 The car rental excess is not covered for children under 21 and luxury cars
✈️ Business trips, trips longer than 31 consecutive days, with a maximum of 180 cumulative days within a 12-month period and the travels from a country other than your country of residence
💻 Transactions made on fraudulent sites (phishing)
🤦♂️ Loss of personal effects unrelated to assault or due to negligence
Any trip or purchase if not done with a Lydia payment mean
Any claim related to a pre-existing medical condition
The full list of exclusions is available here
🤕 In case of a setback
- The insured user must contact the assistance service, available 24/7 by phone, at the number provided in the contract and accessible from the app;
- Claims can be made every day at any time via the claims form available in the app and from 9 am to 5 pm by phone, at the same number.