Conditions of the offer « 10 € offerts après 5 paiements par carte Lydia »
How to take advantage?
- You have downloaded the Lydia app and created your account.
- You have clicked on the ConnectBanque offer link and received the eligibility confirmation email.
- After 5 validated payments of more than €5 and at 5 different merchants, we will refund 10 € within 7 days.
--> Create a free contactless card by clicking below, link your card to your Wallet and make your payments! The Lydia card works everywhere, both online and in store!
Lydia Solutions (hereinafter referred to as "Lydia" and hereinafter referred to as "the Organizer"), a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €1,785,216, having its registered office at 14 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 534,479,589, registered with the Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution under number 62677, and mandated by OKALI, as agent for the provision of payment services,
Organises a promotional offer entitled "€10 free after 5 payments with a Lydia card" (hereinafter referred to as the "Offer"), allowing eligible users who have made their first 5 payments of a minimum of €5 at 5 different merchants with their first Lydia card (VISA systematic authorisation debit card) (hereinafter the "Users") to benefit from a free ten (€10) euros.
1.1 Eligibility criteria for the Offer :
The Offer is available from Wednesday, December 7, 2022 to February 6, 2023, 11:59 p.m., within the limit of the first 500 recipients. Each beneficiary has 60 days from the reception of the email confirming eligibility for the Offer to make their first 5 Lydia card payments and benefit from the 10 euros offered. The 60-day period runs from the date of receipt of the email confirming eligibility for the Offer and may thus extend beyond the Offer's accessibility period until 6 April 2023, 11:59 pm. Any non eligible user will also receive an email that informs them about their non eligibility.
The Offer is only accessible to users meeting the following cumulative criteria (hereinafter the "Beneficiaries"):
- Be over eighteen (18) years of age;
- Be the holder of a Lydia payment account in his/her own name during the period of availability of the Offer, linked to a French telephone number;
- Have completed the identity verification process and have the Lydia "Verified Profile" status;
- Be the holder of a VISA x Lydia payment card, physical or virtual (so-called "Internet", ephemeral and virtual), or have activated the Lydia contactless solution;
- To have received a marketing communication from the Organiser in the form of a push notification and/or a message in the Lydia Application announcing the launch of the Offer, to the exclusion of other users;
- Have entered the Offer's sponsorship code manually, or from a link available on the Connect Banque partner site;
- To have accepted cookies and other advert trackers in the Lydia Application (tobe able to take advantage of the offer via the Connect Banque website and to be correctly identified by the Organiser);
- To have carried out with the VISA x Lydia card or thanks to the Lydia contactless solution, at least 5 payment transactions eligible for the Offer (see conditions below on transactions).Payments (hereinafter referred to as "Eligible Payments") of more than five (5) euros made during the period of validity of the Offer by a user who meets the eligibility criteria set out below, and not mentioned in the paragraph "Payment transactions excluded from the benefit of the Offer" of these General Terms and Conditions of the Offer (hereinafter referred to as "the Terms and Conditions"), shall be eligible for the Offer.
1.2 Exclusivity of the Offer :
It is expressly provided that each user may only be eligible for the Offer once. The Offer is exclusive and cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
1.3 Opérations de paiement exclues du bénéfice de l’Offre :
1. Any payment transaction made outside of the 90-day validity period following the registration of the Referee's participation in the Offer (via a click on the referral link in the invitation sent by the Referrer) will not be taken into account by the Organizer for the payment of the additional reward.
2. Only the first five (5) payment transactions to five (5) different merchants made with a Lydia payment card by the Referee for an amount greater than or equal to five (5) Euros will be taken into account by the Organizer. The Referee is eligible for the Offer if he/she has made more than two (2) payment transactions with a Lydia payment card and had not made any payment transactions with a Lydia payment card in the two months preceding the referral.
3. In addition, based on VISA's MCC classification, called "Visa Merchant Data Standards Manual", the Organizer does not consider for the benefit of the Referral Offer the payment transactions:
- Made through a banking, payment or electronic money or investment service provider, other than Lydia, its principals and partners;
- Not completed, unsuccessful, refused, abandoned, stopped by chance and/or refunded to the payer;
- Consisting of, or having as its purpose, top-ups of bank, payment, e-money and investment accounts external to the Lydia payment money account and any other "quasi-cash" transactions intended to fund the aforementioned external accounts (MCC 6051. Non-Financial Institutions - Foreign Currency, Non-Fiat Currency, Money Orders, Account Funding, Travelers Cheques, and Debt Repayment);
- Made for the purchase of goods and services marketed by financial institutions and the repayment of loans and debt (MCC 6012. Financial Institutions - Merchandise, Services, and Debt Repayment);
- Made for the purchase of products and services marketed by financial institutions and brokers for the purchase of securities (MCC 6211. Security Brokers/Dealers);
- Made for the purchase or loading of stored value cards and account funding for or through non-financial institutions, in excess of a limit of 20 payment transactions with MCC code 6540. Non-Financial Institutions - Stored Value Card Purchase/Load); the first transaction must not, in order to be counted by the Organizer, be attached to MCC code 6540.
- Executed for the exchange, purchase or sale of foreign currency, non-currency (crypto-currency), traveler's checks and for the execution of money orders (not money transfers), account funding (not stored value loading), and debt repayment, for or through non-financial institutions (MCC 6051. Non-Financial Institutions - Foreign Currency, Non-Fiat Currency, Money Orders, Account Funding, Travelers Cheques, and Debt Repayment)
- Performed on behalf of the U.S. Federal Government and its agencies or departments (MCC 9405 U.S. Federal Government Agencies or Departments).
- Carrying on gambling operations, including lottery tickets, casino chips, betting and off-track betting (MCC 7995. Betting, including Lottery, Tickets, Casino Gaming Chips, Off-Track Betting, and Wagers at Race, Tracks and games of chance to win rewards of monetary value; MCC 7800. Government-Owned Lotteries; MCC 7801. Government Licensed On-Line Casinos; 7802 Government-Licensed Horse/Dog Racing).
- Consisting of a money transfer or money order (MCC 4829. Money orders, Wire Transfer);
- Consisting of direct marketing by inbound teleservices merchants (MCC 5967. Direct Marketing - Inbound Teleservices Merchant);
- Consisting of cash withdrawals made at a bank branch or through an ATM or machine of a banking institution (MCC 6010. Financial Institutions, Automated Cash Disbursements. 6011. Financial Institutions - Automated Cash Disbursements);
- Consisting of, or having as its purpose, VISA or mastercard cashback (MCC 6050. Quasi cash-member financial institution);
- Made for the financing or purchase of products and services marketed by religious organizations (MCC. 8661 Religious Organizations);
- Realized for payment of taxes, fines, bonds and guarantees, and court costs, including alimony (MCC. 9211 Court Costs, Including Alimony and Child Support. 9222 Fines. 9223 Bail and Bond Payments. 9311 Tax Payments).
2. ENDOWMENTS AND TERMS OF ATTRIBUTION
The first 500 Users who have made at least five (5) payment transactions eligible for the Offer with their VISA x Lydia payment card within 60 days following receipt of a communication announcing the launch of the Offer, will be eligible for a refund of a lump sum of ten (10) euros on their Lydia Particuliers account within ten working days following the completion of the last payment recorded (between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm).
Users will be informed of their eligibility for the Offer by email. They will then be notified by a push notification of the completion of an eligible transaction and the payment of cashback where applicable.
3. FILING OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS O F USE OF THE OFFER
The Terms of the Offer will be available during the period of availability of the Offer on Lydia's website at the following address :
4.1 The Organizer shall not be held responsible if, for any reason beyond its control and/or in the event of force majeure, the Referral Offer is shortened, modified, postponed or cancelled without any compensation being due to the participants in the Referral Operation.
4.2 The Organizer shall not be held responsible if, for any reason beyond its control, technical malfunctions, computer bugs or any other technical problem affects the proper conduct of the Referral Offer.
4.3 The Organizer may also, at any time, in particular for technical, updating or maintenance reasons, interrupt access to the Referral Offer. Lydia will not be liable for any such interruptions or their consequences.
4.4 The Organizer may modify or terminate the Referral Offer if it becomes apparent that fraud or attempted fraud, whether actual or suspected, through the use of artificial, fraudulent or deceptive means or schemes, has occurred in any form at any time in connection with the participation by any of the Referrers or Referees. The Organizer also reserves the right, in this case, to refuse the benefit of the Referral Offer, to exclude from the referral program (including the Top Ambassadors program), not to award the rewards or to withdraw them from any person who has or is suspected of having carried out one or more fraudulent acts during his/her participation.
4.5 The Organizer shall not be held responsible if, as a result of attempted or actual fraud, or the use of artificial, fraudulent or criminal means, the Offer has to be cancelled, postponed or modified, or its duration shortened.
Responsibility of Referrer and Referee
4.6 By participating in the Referral Offer, Referrers and Referees agree and undertake to bear alone any damage or loss caused or suffered as a result of their participation, unless otherwise provided by public policy.
Termination of the Referrer's and Referee's Lydia Account
4.7 In the event that the Referee's Lydia account is closed, either at the Referee's own initiative or at Lydia's initiative in the event of serious and reprehensible behaviour on the part of the Referee, during the twelve (12) months following its effective opening, the Organiser reserves the right to deduct from the said account the amount corresponding to the reward that the Referee has benefited from as part of the Referral Operation.
4.8 In the event of fraud or non-compliance with the terms and conditions of the Referral Offer by the Referrer, or in the event that the Referrer's account is terminated by the Organizer for serious misconduct within twelve (12) months of the end of the Referral Operation, Lydia reserves the right to deduct from the Referrer's account the amount corresponding to any reward that the Referrer has received as a result of the Referral Operation.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF LYDIA
In accordance with the laws governing literary and artistic property rights, the reproduction and representation of all or part of the elements making up the Offer are strictly prohibited. All trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs reproduced on the various communication media dedicated to the Offer are the exclusive property of the Organiser and protected as such. Any unauthorised reproduction of these brands, logos and signs constitutes, or is likely to constitute, an infringement, liable in particular to criminal sanctions. Any use of the elements of the Offer, whatever the medium, is subject to compliance with the rules of intellectual property.
6. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1 Data, persons responsible and recipients
The personal data of the Referrer used in connection with the Referral Offer are the identification data and the data relating to the products held by Lydia, which data are mandatory.
This personal data is processed by Lydia, as data controller, and its possible subcontractors performing services in accordance with Lydia's Data Protection Policy.
With respect to the Referee, no Referee data is collected by Lydia. The Referee's personal data will only be collected and stored in Lydia's information system if the Referee initiates and completes the information himself/herself in the registration process within the Lydia Application. The Referee will then be a prospect and will be subject to the personal data processing specified in Lydia's data protection policy.
6.2 Purposes and legal basis
Data is processed solely for the purpose of administering referral operations in accordance with these Rules.
In accordance with applicable data protection regulations, the legal basis for processing is the performance of the contract for the management of the referral. Indeed, by accepting the referral and its rules, Lydia executes the clauses of these Rules for the purpose of enabling the Referrer and the Referee to obtain the bonuses provided for by the Referral Offer.
6.3 Data retention period
With regard to the Referrer's data, the data used for the purposes of managing and monitoring the referral is kept for a period of twelve (12) months from the last effective referral by Lyda. For the processing of referral follow-up to verify the awarding of rewards, the data is kept for a period of (12) months from the initiation of the referral action by the Referrer.
With respect to the Referee, Lydia retains the data for a period of twelve (12) months from the creation of the account in accordance with Lydia's data protection policy. If the Referee does not agree to the retention of his or her data, he or she may exercise his or her rights in the manner set forth below.
6.4 Data rights
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation, the Referrer and the Referee have the right to access, rectify, delete, portability of data, and limit data processing. They also have the right to object to the processing of data.
The Referrer and the Referee may exercise these rights of access, deletion, rectification or opposition at any time, by providing proof of your identity, by sending a request to Lydia:
- By e-mail to email@example.com ;
- By mail to the attention of the Data Protection Officer, at the following address Lydia Solutions, 14 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris.
In addition, Referrer and Referee may, if they believe, after contacting the Organizer, that their rights regarding their data are not being respected, file a complaint with the CNIL.
7. APPLICABLE LAW, CLAIMS, RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, JURISDICTION
These Rules are subject to French law. Only the French version of these Rules is authentic and prevails over the English version.
For any claim, the Referrer and the Referee may send
- An e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A postal mail to the following address Service Réclamation, Lydia Solutions, 14 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris.
The Referee may exercise his or her right of withdrawal within fourteen (14) calendar days following his or her subscription to a Lydia Subscription in accordance with Article L.222-7 of the French Consumer Code, using the form attached to the last page of the Lydia Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise provided by public policy, the Paris court of law will have jurisdiction to deal with any dispute between the parties that has not been amicably resolved within three months from the date it arose.