Several contractual documents govern Lydia services.
If the Relationship agreement and the account agreements are mandatory, being pivotal for the use of Lydia's services, the following documents govern optional services and are therefore presented for signature when the Customer accesses or subscribes to the specific service.
These agreements enter into force on May 10, 2023 :
- Relationship agreement for individuals
- Lydia e-money account agreement for individuals
- Lydia payment account agreement
- Paying plans agreement
- Card agreement
The following list of agreements is still in effect before that date:
- Terms of Service for Individuals
- Terms of Service for the Shared Accounts
- Terms of Service of Lydia plans
- Terms of Service for the Visa Card
- Terms of Service account aggregation and payment initiation - Tink
- Terms and Conditions of the Bitpanda investment service - Metals
- Terms and Conditions of the Bitpanda investment service - Financial
- Terms and Conditions Bitpanda x Lydia
- List of prohibited activities when using Lydia services
The french version of these documents are available here and prevails over the others.