Set-up Lydia widgets on an iPhone
Lydia iOS widgets let you check your accounts' balance and your transactions history at a glance right from your iPhone.
The "Accounts" widget
How it works
The "Accounts" widget lets you check all of your Lydia accounts' balances in real time without opening the app. There are currently two display modes:
- The "brief" view displays two accounts' balances.
- The "full" view that can be triggered by clicking on « More ». This mode displays up to 6 different accounts.
Users can easily access to the detailed view of a single account by clicking on this account's balance from the widget.
How to change the accounts display order?
- Head to the 3rd tab of the app
- Press the "..." symbol right next to an account
- Swipe up or swipe down to modify your accounts' display order. T
The widget's display order will automatically adapt.
The "Transactions" widget
How it works
The "Transactions" widget lets you check any past transactions you made using Lydia. There are two display modes:
- The "brief" view displays the last two transactions.
- The "full" view that can be triggered by clicking on « More ». This mode displays up to 4 transactions.
Clicking on a transaction gets you to its in-app detailed view.
Setting up Lydia widgets on an iPhone
From the home screen of your iPhone, simply...
- Swipe right to make the widget page show up
- Click on « Edit » ;
- Select « Lydia accounts » and « Lydia transactions Lydia » from the widgets list.
To remove those widgets, you can repeat the same operation and untick them from the widgets list.