Conditions of the offer: "15 € offered from 150 € of expenses paid with your Lydia card"
Conditions of the offer: "15 € offered from €150 of expenses paid with your Lydia card"
Make your payments with your Lydia card between May 20th and May 26th and receive €15 for every €150 spent!
To take advantage of it:
✔ Activate contactless payment or pay with your Lydia card
✔ Pay with your Lydia card
✔ Receive €15 as soon as you have spent €150 (in one or more purchases)
Lydia Solutions (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer"), a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €1,785,216.00 having its registered office at 14 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris, registered with the RCS of Paris under the number 534 479 589, registered with the Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution under the number 62677 and mandated by SFPMEI, as an agent providing Payment services, organizes a promotional offer entitled "€15 € offered from €150 of expenses paid with the Lydia card" (hereinafter referred to as "the Offer") for users of the Lydia application, holders of a payment account (hereinafter referred to as "Users"), allowing them to benefit between May 20, 2022 (5:00 pm) and May 26, 2022 (11:59 pm), of fifteen euros (€15) for payments with their Lydia payment card of a minimum cumulative value of €150.
The terms and conditions of this Offer are set out below.
2. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS:
The Offer is accessible to Users meeting the following cumulative criteria:
- The User has a French cell phone number (geographical indicator: +33) linked to his/her Lydia payment account;
- The User is over eighteen (18) years old;
- The User has a verified Lydia profile (identity verification procedure performed);
- The User has received a marketing communication from the Organizer in the form of a push notification announcing the launch of the Offer;
- The User has made one or more payment transactions with his/her Lydia VISA debit x payment card between May 20, 2022 (5:00 p.m.) and May 26, 2022 (11:59 p.m.) for a cumulative value of at least €150, debited from his/her Lydia payment account.
It is also agreed that:
- The User will only be eligible for the Offer once.
- The Offer is valid only for the first 10,000 Users who complete an eligible transaction during the Offer availability period.
- The Offer is exclusive and cannot be combined with any promotional offer.
The following payment transactions are expressly excluded and declared ineligible for the Offer by the Organizer:
- Not completed to completion, unsuccessful, refused, abandoned, stopped by fortuitous event and/or refunded by the payment recipient.
- Carried out in violation of the Lydia Particuliers General Terms and Conditions of Use and the VISA x Lydia card Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Made through a banking, payment or electronic money or investment service provider other than Lydia, its principals and partners;
- Consisting of, or having as its purpose, top-ups of bank, payment, e-money and investment accounts external to the Lydia payment money account and any other "quasi-cash" transactions intended to fund the above-mentioned external accounts (MCC 6051. Non-Financial Institutions - Foreign Currency, Non-Fiat Currency, Money Orders, Account Funding, Travelers Cheques, and Debt Repayment);
- Made for the purchase of goods and services marketed by financial institutions and the repayment of loans and debt (MCC 6012. Financial Institutions - Merchandise, Services, and Debt Repayment);
- Made for the purchase of products and services marketed by financial institutions and brokers for the purchase of securities (MCC 6211. Security Brokers/Dealers);
- Made for the purchase or loading of stored value cards and account financing for or through non-financial institutions (MCC 6540. Non-Financial Institutions - Stored Value Card Purchase/Load);
- Made for the exchange, purchase, or sale of foreign currency, non-fiat currency (crypto-currency), traveler's checks, and for the making of money orders (not money transfers), account funding (not stored value loading), and debt repayment, for or through non-financial institutions (MCC 6051. Non-Financial Institutions - Foreign Currency, Non-Fiat Currency, Money Orders, Account Funding, Travelers Cheques, and Debt Repayment)
- Performed on behalf of the U.S. Federal Government and its agencies or departments (MCC 9405 U.S. Federal Government Agencies or Departments).
- Carrying on gambling operations, including lottery tickets, casino chips, betting and off-track betting (MCC 7995. Betting, including Lottery, Tickets, Casino Gaming Chips, Off-Track Betting, and Wagers at Race, Tracks and games of chance to win prizes of monetary value; MCC 7800. Government-Owned Lotteries; MCC 7801. Government Licensed On-Line Casinos; 7802 Government-Licensed Horse/Dog Racing).
- Consisting of a money transfer or money order (MCC 4829. Money orders, Wire Transfer);
- Consisting of direct marketing by inbound teleservices merchants (MCC 5967. Direct Marketing - Inbound Teleservices Merchant);
- Consisting of cash withdrawals made at a bank branch or through an ATM or machine of a banking institution (MCC 6010. Financial Institutions, Automated Cash Disbursements. 6011. Financial Institutions - Automated Cash Disbursements);
- Consisting of, or having as its purpose, VISA or mastercard cashback (MCC 6050. Quasi cash-member financial institution);
- Made for the financing or purchase of products and services marketed by religious organizations (MCC. 8661 Religious Organizations);
- Realized for payment of taxes, fines, bonds and guarantees, and court costs, including alimony (MCC. 9211 Court Costs, Including Alimony and Child Support. 9222 Fines. 9223 Bail and Bond Payments. 9311 Tax Payments).
3. AWARDING WINNINGS:
All Users will be informed of their eligibility for the Offer by a push notification in the Lydia Individuals application. They will also be notified by a push notification of the completion of a transaction eligible for the Offer and of the reimbursement of the fixed amount of fifteen euros.
Users who have made at least one payment transaction with their VISA x Lydia card between 20 May 2022 (5:00 pm) and 26 May 2022 (11:59 pm) with no minimum amount, will be eligible for a refund of the one-time flat fee of 10% of the amount spent during the Offer period (maximum €15) to their Lydia Particuliers account within seven business days following the Offer availability period (between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm).
4. DEPOSIT OF OFFER CONDITIONS:
The conditions of the Offer will be available during the period of availability of the Offer on the Mobile application for Individuals "Lydia App" and on the Lydia website at the following URL: https://support.lydia-app.com/l/fr/.
They will be deemed accepted by the participants in the Offer, as soon as the Users carry out a payment transaction eligible for reimbursement, after their online accessibility.
5.1 The Organizer shall not be liable if, in the event of an event constituting a case of force majeure as defined by Article 1218 of the Civil Code and by the case law of the Court of Cassation, the Offer should be modified, suspended, shortened, terminated or cancelled.
5.2 The Organizer cannot be held liable if, as a result of attempted or proven fraud, or the use of artificial, fraudulent or criminal means, the Offer is modified, suspended, shortened, terminated or cancelled. The Organizer may also modify or terminate the conditions of the Offer if it appears that fraud or attempted fraud, proven or suspected, through the use of artificial, fraudulent or criminal means or schemes, has occurred, in any form whatsoever and at any time in the context of participation in the Offer. The Organiser reserves the right, in such a case, not to award cashback winnings or to withdraw them from any person suspected of having carried out one or more fraudulent acts during participation in the Offer or during the use of the Lydia Application for individuals.
5.3 Users attest to the truthfulness of the information they provide to the Organizer and authorize all legal verifications regarding the information provided. Any information that is incomplete, false, erroneous, illegible, inaccurate and/or does not correspond to what was declared when registering for the Lydia solution for individuals during the entire period of availability of the Offer will result in the nullity of the participation, and the User will not be able to claim the reimbursement of fifteen euros or will lose the benefit thereof. By participating in this Offer, each User accepts and undertakes to bear alone any damage or loss caused or suffered as a result of his/her participation, unless otherwise provided by public policy.
6. APPLICABLE LAW, CLAIMS, JURISDICTION:
The present conditions are subject to French law. Only the French version of these terms and conditions is binding.
For any claim, participants in the Offer may send:
- An e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- A postal mail to the following address: Claims Service, Lydia Solutions, 14 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris.
Unless otherwise provided by public policy, the Paris court of law will have jurisdiction to deal with any dispute between the parties that has not been amicably resolved within three months from the date it arose.