Do I get real-time payment notifications with the card?
You can receive push notifications every time you pay with your card if you want to.
This feature is optional but we recommend enabling it to keep track of your expenses.
How do I enable Lydia push notifications?
- Go to the Settings of your phone
- Tap "Notifications" > "Lydia"
- Drag the "Enable" notifications button
- Scroll down. Choose "Banners" or "Alerts" as notifications.
No particular action is required.
When will I get a payment notification?
Once payment notifications are enabled on your Lydia card, you will get one for:
- Your first payment of the day. Showing the amount spent and the merchant's name.
- Every other payment. Showing the amount spent, the merchant's name and the total amount spent during the day.