Rules of Lydia's Referral offer
Rules of Lydia's Referral offer
How to benefit from this offer?
- Click on the referral link sent by your friend.
- You haven't adopted the Lydia card yet? Create a Lydia card and pay with it online or in-store! At 5 payments (of more than €5), you'll get a €10 reward, credited in 24h.
- You know the Lydia card, you want to go further? Receive €30 when you open a Lydia Black account and €20 for a Lydia Blue annual account. There will a delay of 2 weeks, before the reward is paid.
Please note: in order to receive referral rewards, the user must have a verified profile.
Lydia Solutions ("Lydia" and hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer"), a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €1,785,216, having its registered office at 14 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 534 479 589, registered with the Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution under number 62677, and mandated by SFPMEI, as an agent for payment services providers
Organizes a referral offer (hereinafter referred to as the "Referral Offer") accessible on the Lydia application, the terms of which are set out below:
For the purposes of these Rules:
"Referrer" means any Lydia customer, of legal age, holding an active Lydia euro payment account (not suspended or closed), to whom the Sponsorship Offer has been presented in the Lydia application and who has communicated the contact details of a third party natural person likely to be interested in the Sponsorship Offer (settlement formula under the conditions provided for in article 4 of these Rules.
"Referee" means any third party, natural person, of legal age, Lydia customer (holder of a Lydia payment account) or prospect, whose contact details have been communicated to Lydia by a Referrer in accordance with article 4 of these Rules.
"Lydia Noir subscription - annual or monthly payment plan" means the opening of a payment account in euros, paying, with high payment limits, no overdraft authorization, with a minimum commitment period of twelve (12) months and an annual or monthly payment plan; to which is attached an international VISA debit card, with systematic balance inquiry, the Lydia Noir card. Any term not expressly defined in these Rules shall have the meaning given to it in Lydia's current general terms and conditions of business (hereinafter "Lydia's General Terms and Conditions") accessible at the following URL: https://www.lydia-app.com/info/cgu-particuliers/.
"Lydia Bleu Subscription - Annual Payment Plan" means the opening payment account in euros, paying, with increased payment limits, no overdraft authorisation, no minimum commitment period and an annual fee payment plan; to which is attached an international VISA debit payment card with systematic balance inquiry, the Lydia Bleu card.
Any term not expressly defined in these Rules shall have the definition given to it in Lydia’s Terms and Conditions.
These Rules are available for the duration of the Referral Offer in the Lydia application linking to the Lydia website: https://www.lydia-app.com/.
The Referral Offer is valid from Thursday, June 16, 2022 (11:00 AM) to Saturday, July 23, 2022 (11:59 PM) inclusive. Only complete Referrals, i.e. those that meet all the conditions set out in Article 4 below, will be counted.
The Referral Offer is open in all countries where the subscription to a Lydia Noir or Lydia Blue payment account is possible.
3. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE REFERRAL OFFER
3.1 Participation in the Referral Offer is exclusive and cannot be combined with any other ongoing Lydia promotional offers, unless otherwise agreed.
3.2 Any Lydia customer or prospect who has an outstanding bank ban, is in dispute with Lydia and/or has performed one or more fraudulent acts or is the subject of suspicion of fraud by Lydia will not be eligible to become a Referrer or to be referred.
3.3 The Referral Offer is subject to the Referrer and the Referee complying with the terms and conditions set out in these Rules, the Lydia’s Terms and Conditions and other applicable contractual documents. Failure to do so will result in the sponsorship not being considered.
4. CONDITIONS OF THE REFERRAL OFFER
A referral will be considered valid and therefore counted as soon as it meets the following conditions (the date of registration of the Referee's subscription file in the Lydia application being taken as proof, hereafter the "Subscription Date"):
Endowment conditions for the Referrer :
1. Each Referrer must have a Lydia payment account prior to the end of the Referral Offer and must remain so until the Endowment Date (defined below);
2. In order for the Referrer to be eligible for the primary prize,
a) The Referee must, via the link in the Referrer's invitation (specific subscription path), subscribe to a Lydia Black Subscription - with annual or monthly payment plan - or a Lydia Blue Subscription - with annual payment plan - during the validity of the Referral Offer.
b) Additional condition: If the Referee has chosen to subscribe to a Lydia Black Membership - monthly payment plan - he/she must also have completed the identity verification process and have Lydia "Verified Profile" ("KYC") status within 14 days of the subscription date in order to benefit from the Referral Offer.
c) The prize will be paid to the Referrer following the expiration of the 14-day withdrawal period from the date of the Referee's Lydia Black or Lydia Blue Subscription.
3. In order for the Referrer to be eligible for the additional prize, each Referee must have ordered or activated a Lydia payment card, either physical or virtual, or have activated the Lydia contactless solution, and must have made at least five (5) payment transactions with this Lydia payment card for an amount higher than five (5) Euros.
Endowment condition for the Referee:
1. Each Referee must open a Lydia payment account and subscribe to a Lydia Black subscription - annual or monthly payment plan - or a Lydia Blue subscription - annual payment plan - during the validity period of the Referral Offer;
2. To qualify for the primary prize:
(a) Additional condition: If the Referre has chosen to subscribe to a Lydia Black Monthly Membership, he/she must also have completed the identity verification process and have Lydia "Verified Profile" ("KYC") status within fourteen (14) days of the subscription date in order to qualify for the Referral Offer.
b) The prize will be paid to the Referee following the expiration of the fourteen (14) day withdrawal period from the date of the Referee's Lydia Black or Lydia Blue Subscription.
3. To be eligible for the additional prize, each Referee must have ordered or activated a Lydia payment card, either physical or virtual, or have activated the Lydia contactless solution, and must have made at least five (5) payment transactions with this Lydia payment card for an amount higher than five (5) Euros.
Conditions of the payment transaction
1. Any payment transaction made outside the validity period of the Referral Offer will not be considered by the Organizer for the payment of the additional prize. Also excluded will be any payment transaction that is not completed, unsuccessful, refused, abandoned, stopped by chance and/or refunded to the payer.
2. Only the first five payment transactions made with a Lydia payment card by the Referee (since January 1, 2019) will be taken into account by the Organizer.
3. In addition, based on VISA's MCC classification, known as the "Visa Merchant Data Standards Manual", the Organizer will not consider for the benefit of the Referral Offer payment transactions:
- For an amount of less than five (5) euros;
- Made through a banking, payment, electronic money or investment service provider other than Lydia, its principals and partners.
- Consisting of, or having as its purpose, top-ups of bank, payment, e-money and investment accounts external to the Lydia payment money account and any other "quasi-cash" transactions intended to fund the above-mentioned external accounts (MCC 6051. Non-Financial Institutions - Foreign Currency, Non-Fiat Currency, Money Orders, Account Funding, Travelers Cheques, and Debt Repayment);
- Made for the purchase of goods and services marketed by financial institutions and the repayment of loans and debt (MCC 6012. Financial Institutions - Merchandise, Services, and Debt Repayment);
- Made for the purchase of products and services marketed by financial institutions and brokers for the purchase of securities (MCC 6211. Security Brokers/Dealers);
- Made for the purchase or loading of stored value cards and account funding for or through non-financial institutions, in excess of a limit of 20 payment transactions with MCC code 6540. Non-Financial Institutions - Stored Value Card Purchase/Load); the first transaction must not, in order to be counted by the Organizer, be attached to MCC code 6540.
- Executed for the exchange, purchase or sale of foreign currency, non-currency (crypto-currency), traveler's checks and for the execution of money orders (not money transfers), account funding (not stored value loading), and debt repayment, for or through non-financial institutions (MCC 6051. Non-Financial Institutions - Foreign Currency, Non-Fiat Currency, Money Orders, Account Funding, Travelers Cheques, and Debt Repayment)
- Performed on behalf of the U.S. Federal Government and its agencies or departments (MCC 9405 U.S. Federal Government Agencies or Departments).
- Carrying on gambling operations, including lottery tickets, casino chips, betting and off-track betting (MCC 7995. Betting, including Lottery, Tickets, Casino Gaming Chips, Off-Track Betting, and Wagers at Race, Tracks and games of chance to win prizes of monetary value; MCC 7800. Government-Owned Lotteries; MCC 7801. Government Licensed On-Line Casinos; 7802 Government-Licensed Horse/Dog Racing).
- Consisting of a money transfer or money order (MCC 4829. Money orders, Wire Transfer);
- Consisting of direct marketing by inbound teleservices merchants (MCC 5967. Direct Marketing - Inbound Teleservices Merchant);
- Consisting of cash withdrawals made at a bank branch or through an ATM or machine of a banking institution (MCC 6010. Financial Institutions, Automated Cash Disbursements. 6011. Financial Institutions - Automated Cash Disbursements);
- Consisting of, or having as its purpose, VISA or mastercard cashback (MCC 6050. Quasi cash-member financial institution);
- Made for the financing or purchase of products and services marketed by religious organizations (MCC. 8661 Religious Organizations);
- Realized for payment of taxes, fines, bonds and guarantees, and court costs, including alimony (MCC. 9211 Court Costs, Including Alimony and Child Support. 9222 Fines. 9223 Bail and Bond Payments. 9311 Tax Payments).
5. REFERRAL OFFER BONUS
Referral bonus for the Referrer
5.1 For each new subscription to a Lydia Blue subscription - annual payment plan by his Referee, validated in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in Article 4, the Referrer will receive an referral bonus of twenty (20) euros which will be paid directly to the Lydia payment account of which he is the holder on the endowment date, set at the fifteenth day following the date of the subscription by his Referee.
5.2 For each new subscription to a Lydia Black subscription - annual or monthly payment plan - by his Referee, validated in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in Article 4, the Referrer will receive an referral bonus of thirty (30) euros which will be paid directly to the Lydia payment account of which he is the holder on the endowment date, set at the fifteenth day following the date of the subscription by his Referee.
5.3 In addition or alternatively, the Referrer may be paid an endowment of ten (10) Euros into the Lydia payment account if his Referee has carried out five eligible payment transactions with a Lydia payment card during the validity period of the Referral Offer (see Payment Transaction Conditions). This prize will be paid to the Referrer directly to the Lydia payment account of which he is the holder within 24 hours of the completion of the fifth transaction by the Referee.
Referral bonus for the Referree:
5.4 For each new subscription to a Lydia Blue subscription - annual payment plan - by the Referee, validated in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in Article 4, the Referee will receive an endowment of twenty (20) euros, which will be paid directly to the Lydia payment account of which he is the holder on the date of the endowment, which is set at the fifteenth day following the date of the subscription.
5.5 For each new subscription to a Lydia Black subscription - annual payment plan - by the Referee, validated in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in Article 4, the Referee will receive an endowment of thirty (30) euros, which will be paid directly to the Lydia payment account of which he is the holder on the date of the endowment, which is set at the fifteenth day following the date of the subscription.
5.6 In addition or alternatively, the Referee may receive a ten (10) euro payment on the Lydia payment account if the Referee has made five eligible payment transactions with a Lydia payment card during the validity period of the Referral Offer (see Terms and Conditions of the payment transaction). This prize will be paid to the Referee directly to the Lydia payment account held by him/her within twenty-four hours (24 hours) of the completion of the fifth transaction by the Referee.
All referral offers included, the Referrer benefits from the Referral Offer only for the first subscription of a Lydia Blue or Lydia Black Subscription. He/she cannot be sponsored more than once by a Referrer. He/she may also not benefit more than once from the additional prize of ten (10) euros. In the event of multiple Lydia payment account openings by the same Referee, the referral bonuses are not cumulative. If the Referee is eligible for more than one Lydia promotional offer, only the bonus related to the Referral Offer will be paid to the Referee's account.
6. MODIFICATION OF THE RULES
6.1 The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, postpone, extend, shorten or modify this Referral Offer in whole or in part if circumstances so require, without the Organizer being liable in any way whatsoever and participants in the Referral Offer will not be entitled to claim any compensation whatsoever.
6.2 Each modification will be announced on the site in a dedicated place, together with a notice of the modified Rules.
6.3 All cases not provided for in these Rules shall be the sole responsibility of the Organizer.
7.1 The Organizer shall not be liable if, for any reason beyond its control and/or in the event of force majeure, the Refer a Friend Operation is shortened, modified, postponed or cancelled without any compensation being due to the participants in the Refer a Friend Operation.
7.2 The Organizer shall not be held responsible if, for any reason beyond its control, technical malfunctions, computer bugs or any other technical problems affect the proper conduct of the Refer a Friend Operation.
7.3 The Organizer may also, at any time, including without limitation for technical, updating or maintenance reasons, discontinue access to the Refer a Friend Offer. Lydia shall not be liable for any such interruptions or their consequences.
7.4 The Organizer may modify or terminate the Referral Offer if it appears that fraud or attempted fraud, whether actual or suspected, through the use of artificial, fraudulent or deceptive means or schemes, has occurred in any form at any time in connection with the participation by any of the Referrers or Referrer. The Organizer reserves the right, in this case, not to award the prizes or to withdraw them from any person suspected of having carried out one or more fraudulent acts during his/her participation in the Referral Offer.
7.5 The Organizer shall not be held responsible if, as a result of attempted or proven fraud, or the use of artificial, fraudulent or criminal means, the Offer should be cancelled, postponed or modified, or its duration shortened.
Responsibility of Referrer and Referee
7.6 By participating in the Referral Offer, Referrers and Referee agree and undertake to bear alone any damage or loss caused or suffered as a result of their participation, unless otherwise provided by public policy.
Closing of the Lydia Account
7.7 In the event that the Referrer's Lydia account is closed, either by the Referrer himself or by Lydia in the event of serious misconduct by the Referrer, within twelve (12) months of its effective opening, the Organiser reserves the right to deduct from the Lydia account the amount corresponding to the referral bonus that the Referrer has benefited from in the context of the Referral Operation.
7.8 In the event of fraud or non-compliance with the terms and conditions of the Referral Offer by the Referee, or in the event that the Referee's account is terminated by the Organizer for serious misconduct within twelve (12) months of the end of the Referral Operation, Lydia reserves the right to deduct from the Referee's account the amount corresponding to any Endowment that the Referrer has received as a result of the Referral Operation.
8. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
8.1 Data, persons responsible and recipients
The personal data of the Referrer used in the context of the Referral Offer are the identification data and the data relating to the products held by Lydia, which data are mandatory.
This personal data is processed by Lydia, as data controller, and its possible subcontractors performing services in accordance with Lydia's Data Protection Policy.
With respect to the Referee, no Referee data is collected by Lydia. The Referee’s personal data will only be collected and stored in Lydia's information system databases if the Referee initiates and completes its information in the registration process within the Lydia Application. The Referee will then be a prospect and will be subject to the personal data processing specified in Lydia's data protection policy.
8.2 Purposes and legal basis
Data is processed solely for the purpose of administering the sponsorship operations in accordance with these Rules.
In accordance with applicable data protection regulations, the legal basis for processing is the performance of the contract for the management of the sponsorship. Indeed, by accepting the sponsorship and its rules, Lydia executes the clauses of these Rules for the purpose of enabling the Referrer and the Referee to obtain the bonuses provided for by the Referral Offer.
8.3 Data retention period
With regard to the Referrer's data, the data used for the purposes of management and monitoring of the sponsorship are kept for a period of twelve (12) months from the last effective sponsorship by Lyda. For the processing of sponsorship follow-up to verify the awarding of prizes, the data is kept for a period of (12) months from the initiation of the sponsorship action by the Referrer.
With respect to Referee's data, Lydia retains data for a rolling twelve (12) month period from account creation in accordance with Lydia's data protection policy. If Referee does not agree to the retention of his or her data, Referrer may exercise his or her rights as set forth below.
8.4 Data rights
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation, the Referrer and the Referre have the right to access, rectify, delete, portability of data, and limit data processing. They also have the right to oppose the processing of data.
The Referrer and the Referee may exercise these rights of access, deletion, rectification or opposition at any time, by providing proof of your identity, by sending a request to Lydia:
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- By mail to the attention of the Data Protection Officer, at the following address Lydia Solutions, 14 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris.
In addition, the Referrer and the Referee may, if they believe, after having contacted the Organizer, that their rights regarding their data are not respected, address a complaint to the CNIL.
9. APPLICABLE LAW, CLAIMS, RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, JURISDICTION
These Rules are subject to French law. Only the French version of these Rules is authentic.
For any claim, the Referrer and the Referee may send
- An e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- A postal mail to the following address Service Réclamation, Lydia Solutions, 14 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris.
The Referee may exercise his or her right of withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) calendar days following his or her subscription to a Lydia Black Subscription in accordance with Article L.222-7 of the French Consumer Code, by means of the form attached to the last page of the Lydia General Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise provided by public policy, the Paris Court of Justice will have jurisdiction to deal with any dispute between the parties that has not been amicably resolved within three months from the date it arose.