What can Lydia do for me?
Lydia is a mobile app that lets you pay instantly using your phone. On the app you can:
- Send money instantly to a contact with just a phone number;
- Pay contactless with your phone in all shops with card payment terminals;
- Manage all your bank accounts in one place.
Why should I use Lydia in my everyday life? 🤔
For very simple reasons:
- We use far too many payments methods. You can pay for your lunch by card, your coffee in cash, your doctor by cheque and your rent by bank transfer. All of this in just one day. Life could be so much easier.
- The banking system is too slow. Each bank transaction takes 2 to 3 days to show up on your account statement. Why wait so long in the era of Internet & mobile?
Luckily Lydia is here to change the game: manage your budget in real time on your phone.
Innovations that make life easier 😎
On top of providing fast payments, Lydia is also designed to help you keep track of your finances. It is very easy to:
- Organise your expenses by creating multiple Lydia accounts ("Trip", "Savings", "Online Shopping" etc.);
- Manage your shared expenses with shared accounts (an account shared between you and your partner or your housemates or your friends when you go on holidays together etc.);
- Use modern payment methods tailored to your digital life: A card connected to an app, Apple Pay Google Pay and Samsung Pay contactless mobile payment, and Internet cards (read "About Lydia payment methods").
👉 To learn more about Lydia's innovative features, read this article on Lydia Premium.