Adding your bank account
To add your bank account, you have several options:
- add it straight into the app under 'Bank accounts' in the fourth tab and click on '+'
- for a EUR account, type an IBAN manually when choosing where to send the payment
- for a GBP account, add your account number and sort code manually when choosing where to send the money
When adding a bank account, you'll be asked for the following information:
- the 27 characters that constitute the IBAN number for a EUR account
- the 6-digit sort code and 8-digit account number for a GBP account
- the surname and first name of the recipient to whom the bank details belong if they are not an app user
If a bank that you have linked offers this feature, you can link several accounts. Depending on the bank, further security procedures may be required (for example, a verification code sent by SMS).