Adding your bank account
Lydia lets you add your bank accounts, either to manage them right from the app or to send money to them from Lydia.
By adding your own bank accounts, you can check your accounts' balance and make all of your transfers in one single app.
Adding your bank account 💰
Adding your bank account is quite simple. You just have to:
- Go to the 3rd tab of the app
- Click on the "+" button and select "bank account"
- Enter the log-in details you usually type into your bank's interface
- ... "Et voilà" !
To know more about this, read "Linking my bank to Lydia"
Adding another user's bank account 🏦
Adding another user's bank account numbers to the app lets you send Lydia payments easier, in a couple clicks. To do it:
- Go to the 4th tab of the app
- Select "IBANs and beneficiaries"
- Click on the "+" button
- Enter the user's bank account numbers
What you need before adding a bank account 📝
When adding a bank account, you'll be asked for the following information:
- the 27 characters that constitute the IBAN number for a EUR account
- the 6-digit sort code and 8-digit account number for a GBP account
- the surname and first name of the recipient to whom the bank details belong if they are not an app user