Linking my bank to Lydia
- Enjoy a global overview of all your bank accounts
- Make bank transfers from one of your accounts to another, or to your friends' accounts if you have their bank details
- Get all your beneficiaries in one place, and add new ones in a couple seconds
Compatible banks 🏦
- To check your accounts' balances, check out the list of all supported banks.
- To make a bank transfer using linked accounts, check out the list of banks that let you make transfers from your accounts within Lydia.
Linking a bank account to Lydia 🔗
Linking a bank account to your Lydia account can be done in a few clicks. You just need to:
- Go to the 3rd tab of the app (the Accounts tab)
- Hit the tile that indicates "Add my bank"
- Type in the name of your bank and choose it from the list displayed
- Enter the log-in details you usually type to log into your bank's interface
An additional security step may be required - e.g. a text with a code for you to enter.
Lost connection with your bank accounts 👷
Your bank accounts' data is updated several times per day. However, an exclamation mark may appear on your account's display. It means the connection with your bank has been lost.
To make it work again, you simply need to:
- Tap on the exclamation mark or tap on "Update my log-in details" in the account's detailed view
- Enter the new log-in details provided by your bank
Once your new log-in details have been entered, you will once again be able to see your accounts within Lydia.
Deleting a linked bank account 🗑️
From the 3rd tab of the app, you simply need to click on "Delete this account" from the detailed view of the account to delete Lydia's connection to it
About our partner ⚙️
Lydia uses Budget Insight's technology to provide a secure connection with your bank. Every data is encrypted.
Budget Insight has:
- Over 350 financial establishments supported in France and internationally
- A connection that is secure, simple, and takes only 30 seconds to set up
- A global, harmonised overview of all your accounts in real-time
- Save time by making bank transfers directly within Lydia
You can find more information on their website.