SMS never received
Verification by SMS (text message) 📲
You'll be asked to type a code received by text every time you'll try to log into the app or (sometimes) perform bank transfers.
Several reasons might explain the fact that you're not receiving this text:
- You're travelling abroad (Lydia texts aren't received in every country)
- You gave an incorrect phone number
- You change your phone number
- There is a technical issue with your phone operator
- There is a technical issue coming from the company that manages our texts
If you can, please check the number linked to your account and change it if necessary. Otherwise, please try again a few hours later.
If it still does not work, you should get in touch with the Lydia support team.
Transfers by text message 💸
If the recipient definitely does not have a Lydia account, the problem may be one of the following:
- the phone number was entered incorrectly (the money and SMS have been sent to another number)
- there is an issue with the recipient's phone operator
- our telecommunications partner is experiencing a technical issue
In the final case, please contact the Lydia support team.