You can find every transaction you ever made with Lydia right from the 2nd tab of the app. There is no time limit.
Finding payment receipts in-app 📱
There are three ways of finding payments you made from the Lydia app.
Via push notifications
App users will receive a push notification right after the payment, provided they have an internet connection. This feature can be deactivated from the app settings.
From the Transaction history
Payment receipts made with the app are instantly displayed in your transaction history.
Each receipt contains the following information:
- the recipient or sender of the payment (in the case of a peer-to-peer payment)
- the status of the payment
- the amount of the payment
- the payment method that was used and debited
- any added notes (optional)
- the business address (if the payment was made in-store)
What you can do from an in-app payment receipt 👌
From a payment receipt, you can:
- Obtain more information about the payment by clicking on 'Transaction information'
- Change the source used for this payment
- Request a refund if money was wrongly sent to an individual
- Split the bill
- Get a PDF receipt
- Get in touch with the Lydia support team
For app users
Every time you make a payment, you can also get a recap by email. This feature can be disabled from your account settings.
For payments via the online credit card form
If you make a payment via Lydia's online credit card form, you can always contact our support team to get a receipt. You will be asked to give the recipient details (email address or phone number).