To become a verified user, you need to provide Lydia with your proof of residence.
The document must be recent, and must state your full name.
Here are some examples of documents you can use:
- Bank statement (from within the past 3 months)
- Water, electricity, gas, internet or phone bill (from within the past 3 months)
- Home insurance receipt - fire, rental risks or civil liability (from within the past 12 months)
- Tax assessment or tax exemption certificate (from within the past 12 months)
- Rental payment receipt - this must not be handwritten
If you don't have any of these documents in your name, you will need to send all of the following:
- Proof of address in someone else's name
- Proof of accommodation signed by the person whose name appears on the proof of address
- Proof of ID containing a signature of the person who signed the proof of accommodation
How to transfer my proof of residence?
You can either:
- Take a picture of the document from the app
- Upload an electronic version of the document via the app
- Upload a picture, a screenshot or a scan of the document via the app
To upload your proof of residence, simply go to the last tab of the app and tap on the "Identity" menu.