Accepted proof of address
To become a verified user, you need to provide Lydia with your proof of address.
The document must be recent, and in your name.
You can take a photo of the document from the application or simply import it.
There is no need to take a photo of the physical document either. Photos or screenshots of an electronic version of the document are acceptable.
Here are some examples of documents you can use:
- bank statement (from within the past 3 months)
- water, electricity, gas, internet or phone bill (from within the past 3 months)
- home insurance receipt - fire, rental risks or civil liability (from within the past 12 months)
- tax assessment or tax exemption certificate (from within the past 12 months)
- rental payment receipt - this must not be handwritten
If you don't have any of these documents in your name, you will need to send all of the following:
- Proof of address in someone else's name
- Proof of accommodation signed by the person whose name appears on the proof of address
- Proof of ID containing a signature of the person who signed the proof of accommodation