To verify your profile, you may need to provide Lydia with your proof of address.
Here are some examples of documents you can use:
- Bank statement (no more than 3 months old)
- Water, electricity, gas, internet or phone bill (no more than 3 months old)
- Home insurance receipt - fire, rental risks or civil liability (from within the past 12 months)
- Tax assessment or tax exemption certificate (from within the past 12 months)
- Rental payment receipt - it must not be handwritten
Be sure that the document chosen is in your name and that it is not partially hidden.
If you don't have any of these documents in your name, you will need to send all of the following:
- Proof of address in someone else's name
- Handwritten proof of accommodation signed by the person whose name appears on the proof of address
- Identity document of the person who signed the proof of address. It must contain the page with the signature if it is a passport.
Validation process ⏳
While identity documents are uploaded in-app, proofs of address are to be sent via email: email@example.com.
Consequently, it may take a little longer for them to get approved. You will be notified via email once the validation process is over.