Loss, theft or fraudulent use of your Lydia Card
To ensure that your money is fully secure in case something happened to your Lydia card, please follow the steps below:
Lost or stolen card? 🙊
If you're sure that your card is lost or has been stolen, then...
- Block your card so that it cannot be used;
- Contact the Lydia support team by email;
- Wait for your replacement card which will arrive by post;
- Activate your new card from within the app.
... If you eventually found the card 😇
You can just unblock it to start using it again: it's totally free !
In case a fraudster pays with your card 💳
You need to block your card as soon as possible.
If it happened before you blocked your card
You are responsible for the cost of any fraudulent activity up to £150/€150, which means:
- If you get frauded less than £150/€150, you won't get reimbursed.
- If you get frauded more than £150/€150, you will get reimbursed for every penny over £150/€150.
If it happened after you blocked your card
If you have blocked your card and the fraudster still manages to access your funds (such as for purchases that don't require a payment authentication), you will be reimbursed the amount spent by the fraudster in full.