Subscription and billing cycle
In order to subscribe to Lydia Blue, go to the Subscriptions menu, accessible from the third tab of the app.
- To subscribe, a valid payment method must be selected and the Terms and conditions of the subscription must be accepted.
- In the case of a monthly subscription, the selected payment method will be debited each month for the subscription's amount.
- The next billing date is visible in the Lydia Blue menu, accessible from the third tab of the app.
An invoice will be sent by email one month after the beginning of the subscription.
Changing the debited payment method
The user can change the debited payment method in the Lydia Blue menu, accessible from the third tab of the app, by selecting a new payment source. This can be a Lydia account or a credit card registered in-app.
In order to unsubscribe, simply select Stop Lydia Blue in the Lydia Blue menu, accessible from the third tab of the app. The user will retain the Lydia Blue status until the end of the subscription month (or year).
The free subscription limits will then be applied.
👉 See our pricing & limits for more information
Resubscribing to Lydia Blue
The subscription can be reactivated at any time, free of charge, from the Lydia Blue menu, accessible from the third tab of the app.
The Lydia Blue subscription can be suspended for the following reasons:
- the user hasn't paid for his subscription, in this case the subscription is suspended 3 days after the scheduled payment date;
- the user has cancelled Lydia Blue, in this case the subscription is suspended on the anniversary date.
Following the suspension of the subscription, the user has 3 weeks to resubscribe without anything changing (from the Lydia Blue menu, accessible from the third tab of the app), except the billing subscription's anniversary date.
All of the user's parameters that were saved when they were a Lydia Blue subscriber will then be restored (cards, accounts and payment rules will be reactivated).
After this period, these settings will permanently be deleted from the app.
When the subscription is suspended, the free subscription limits are applied to the user.