Terms and Conditions Oeiras Gaming 2022
Lydia Solutions ("Lydia"), a simplified joint stock company (SAS) with a capital of €1,590,731, having its registered office at 14 Avenue de l'Opéra - 75001 Paris France, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 534 479 589, registered with the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution under number 62677 as as payment agent of SFPMEI, electronic money institution licenced by the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (the " Organizer");
Organizes an offer for Lydia users that make their first transaction with their Lydia card (the “Offer”);
Starting on Saturday, 14th May 2022 00h00 and ending on Sunday, 15th May 2022 23h59 (the “Offer Availability Period”), an offer entitled “Oeiras Gaming 2022” for new and existing users of the Organizer for individuals and holders of a Lydia debit card or using the Lydia contactless mobile payment solution (the "Users").
The terms and conditions of the Offer are set out below:
2. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
The Offer is valid from Saturday 14th of May 2022 to Sunday 15th of May 2022.
The Offer is only accessible to Users who meet the following cumulative criteria:
- To be eighteen (18) years old or older;
- To have a mobile phone number linked to his Lydia account;
- To have never made a card transactions with his Lydia card;
- To have a verified Lydia profile (identity verification process, known as KYC, completed in its entirety and validated by the Organizer );
- To hold a virtual or physical Lydia debit card ;
- To do his first transaction either with his Lydia debit card (first group) or is doing its first transaction with hisLydia contactless mobile payment solution (second group).
It is expressly provided that the Offer is only valid for the first 20,000 Users completing an eligible transaction during the Offer Availability Period.
The following are also expressly excluded from the Offer and ineligible to the Offer by the Organizer:
- Payment transactions made through other financial services (including aggregate of payment) and payment service providers such as Paypal or Curve and other identical or similar services;
- Payment transactions which are not completed, unsuccessful, refused, abandoned, stopped by chance and/or refunded by the payee;
- Payment transactions carried out in violation of the General Terms and Conditions of Use of Lydia for Consumers and the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Lydia debit card are expressly excluded from the Offer.
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AWARDING PRIZES
If it is the User’s first transaction at the ticket office, the User pay the ticket to the discounted price of 1 cent. In addition, the User will receive a ,cashback equal to 10 % of the spent amount in one or several transactions at the Oeiras Gaming event 2022 (up to 10€). The cashback amount will be credited on the User’s account within seven (7) working days following the date of the transaction.
Eligible Users to cashback and who receive a refund on their payment within the above-mentioned limits undertake to provide the Organizer, upon request, with all the information necessary to verify their identity and transactions.
Users attest to the truthfulness of all information they provide to the Organizer and authorize all legal checks on the information provided.
Any information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate, illegible, unusable and/or does not correspond to what was declared when registering for the Lydia Solution for Consumers for the entire duration of the Offer will result in the invalidity of the Winner's participation and he will not be able to claim to have won and will lose the benefit of his refund.
4. FILING OF THE GENERAL USE CONDITIONS OF THE OFFER
The Rules are available for the duration of the Offer on the "Lydia App" mobile application and on the Lydia website at the following URL:https://support.lydia-app.com/l/en/category/f63fvf9b2m-les-regles.
The Terms and Conditions of Use of the Offer (the“T&Cs”) may be amended at any time by the Organizer and will be published in their amended form at the locations indicated above. The amended T&Cs will come into force as of their publication.
They are deemed to be accepted by the participants to the Offer, as soon as the Users carry out an eligible payment transaction for refund, following the online accessibility of the thus amended T&Cs.
The Organizer may not be held liable if, , the Offer shall be modified, suspended, shortened, terminated or canceled in the event of an event constituting a case of force majeure as defined by article 1218 of the French Civil Code and by the case law of the French supreme Court.
The Organizer also reserves its right to extend the period of participation in the Offer and to postpone its end or terminate at his sole discretion the Offer.
The Organizer may amend the conditions of the Offer if it appears that fraud or attempted fraud, proven or suspected, through the use of artificial, fraudulent or criminal means or schemes, has occurred, in any form whatsoever and at any time in connection with participation in the Offer.
The Organizer reserves the right, in this event, not to award the Cashback winnings or to withdraw them from any person suspected of having carried out one or more fraudulent acts when participating in the Offer or when using the Lydia Application for Consumers.
The Organizer reminds you that any purchase made in violation of the Lydia Consumers Terms and Conditions of Use and the Lydia Visa x Card Terms and Conditions of Use are expressly excluded from the Offer.
The Organizer can therefore not be held liable if, as a result of attempted or proven fraud, the use of artificial, fraudulent or criminal means, the running of the Offer or the designation of the Winner were to be canceled, postponed or modified, or the duration of the Offer shortened.
By participating in this Offer, each User accepts and undertakes to bear alone any damage or loss caused or suffered as a result of his/her participation in this Offer, unless otherwise provided by public policy.
6. APPLICABLE LAW, CLAIMS, JURISDICTION
The T&Cs are subject to French law, unless otherwise provided by Portuguese public policy. Only the English version of these terms and conditions is binding.
For any claim, participants may send:
- An email to the following address: email@example.com.- A postal letter to the following address Service Réclamation, Lydia Solutions, 14 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris.
For any dispute not amicably resolved, and except for public policy provisions to the contrary, the French courts will have jurisdiction, unless otherwise provided by the Portuguese public policy.