Managing your accounts
Entering your account's detailed view will let you access a variety of useful features.
Changing your account name 📝
Every account has a name, whether this is "Lydia balance" or "bank account". By personalising their name, you can recognise your accounts at a glance. You can for instance use names like
- "Couple life" for the shared account you're using with your significant other
- "Barcelona trip" for the shared account you'll be using for your trips away with friends
- "Little extra" for the sub-account you're using to save money for a big project
You can even use emojis to spicen up those names 🌶️
Modifying your account display settings 🎨
Lydia lets you totally customise the way your accounts are displayed in the 3rd tab of the app. From the account's detailed view, you can for instance:
- add a cover picture
- hide this picture on the account display list
- hide the balance on the account display list
- Hide transactions on the aggregated history
Deleting an account 🗑️
You can delete an account at any moment from the detailed view of the account. If there is still money in it, you will be asked to transfer it to a different account prior to the deletion process.