Managing Apple Pay payment notifications with Lydia
Every time you make a payment with Apple Pay and Lydia, you instantly receive two notifications on your phone:
- One from the Apple Pay wallet
- One from Lydia app that indicates the amount, time, date and location of your payment.
To avoid receiving the same notification twice, you can disable those coming from the Apple Pay wallet. To do so ::
- Open your Apple Pay wallet and head to "Settings"
- Click on "Wallet and Apple Pay"
- Select the active Lydia card
- Deactivate the "Notifications" toggle button
You're all set! Of course, you'll keep on receiving other Apple Pay notifications.