Users who had and were using Lydia IBANs have been given new IBANs, which replace the previous ones.
What this changes for receiving new wire transfers
Users must share their new Lydia account IBANs with likely to send them wire transfers.
- An employer
- Health insurance
- Friends and family
- Public institutions, such as:
- La CAF (Caisse d'allocations familiales)
- Pôle Emploi
- DGFIP (Direction Générale des Finances Publiques)
- CPAM (Caisse primaire d'assurance maladie).
What this changes for SEPA direct debit mandates
Users must also share the new IBANs with their creditors, so direct debits can be made on their accounts.
These creditors could be:
- Water, electricity, and gas suppliers; broadband or mobile phone carriers
- Car, health, or home insurance
- Credit provider (payment in several instalments by direct debit mandate)
- Public institutions such as the DGFIP (Direction Générale des Finances Publiques), etc.
A few examples
Here are some tutorials for updating your IBAN