Configuring Samsung Pay on a Samsung mobile device
Configuring Samsung Pay on a Samsung device equipped with Lydia only takes a few seconds. First, users must check they are eligible to Samsung Pay. Here are the different steps to activating Samsung Pay:
Scenario 1: From Lydia app 📱
Users simply have to open the Lydia app and...
- Go to the last tab of the app
- Click on the « Contactless payments » menu
- Follow the different steps described in the app at that stage.
Lydia automatically creates an Internet Card and sends its numbers through to the Samsung Pay app.
Once this card added to the Samsung Pay app, users can immediately use their mobile to pay contactless in any store.
This video shows how quick and easy it is to pay contactless with an Android phone (example used in the video is Google Pay):
Scenario 2: from the Samsung Pay app 💳
A Lydia Internet Card can directly be added to users' Samsung Pay app. To do so, they must simply...
- Create a Lydia Internet Card compatible with Samsung Pay — check out this article to learn how to do so.
- Add the Lydia Internet Card to the Samsung Pay app — here is how to add a card in Samsung Pay.
👉 Using Samsung Pay contactless mobile payment is fully unlimited with a Premium Lydia plan. To know more about Premium, have a read at the following article: "What is Lydia Premium?".