About Lydia gift cards
Gift cards are coupons that can be generated from the Lydia app and used for purchases made in stores or on the Internet. Gift cards are the perfect present if you don't know what you should buy for a birthday. You can even get bonuses when creating gift cards!
Creating a gift card 🧧
From the app
Users can generate gift cards right from the app, whether they are using money collected with a money pot or not. To do so:
- Go to the 4th tab of the app
- Scroll down and select "Coupons"
- Type in the amount you'd like to convert into a gift card and choose the account you want to debit
- Select your favorite retailer
- Validate to generate the gift card
From a money pot
To convert the amount collected with a Lydia money pot into gift cards, you should:
- Open the 3rd tab of the app
- Under your money pot's account, select "Spend or Transfer"
- Choose "Gift card" and follow instructions to generate your gift card
How long does it take? 🤔
Delivery times can really vary depending on the retailer you've chosen. Delivery times are indicated next to every retailer's name.
When the gift card is available, it will be displayed in-app in the "Coupons" menu and an email will be sent to your email address.
Using a gift card 💳
Once you have received the gift card via email, or when it is available in-app, there are two ways of spending it:
Using the barcode displayed in the PDF (.pdf) document attached in the e-mail or in-app.
Using the code made of numbers and letters displayed in the PDF (.pdf) document attached in the e-mail or in-app.
What if I don't receive it? 🤷
We kindly invite you to check your spam inbox as it may land there.
Otherwise, feel free to reach out to our support, we would be happy to help!