To guarantee the security of our users and their money, we have set up many security measures throughout all stages of the app.
They are designed to ensure that only the owner can access and use a Lydia account.
You can set up your own settings in the "Security" menu available in the "Profile" section.
How do I log into the app? 📱
To create a Lydia account and log into the app you must provide:
How do I check my Lydia accounts, transfers and payments? 💸
For any action on the app involving your money (check an account, send money, make a bank transfer or pay), you will be asked to set and use:
For faster and even more secure transactions, you can set up a biometric authentication if your phone allows it. Such as:
- Fingerprint recognition
- Facial recognition (on the latest phone)
How secure are Lydia payment methods? 🔐
Every Lydia payment method requires a security code or biometric authentication.
- To pay or withdraw money with the Lydia card, you need to enter your PIN. You set it when you activate the card in the app
- To pay contactless with your phone, specific security measures apply depending on the phone you are using:
- Apple Pay security for an iPhone
- Google Pay security for an Android phone
- Samsung Pay security for a Samsung phone
- To pay online with Internet cards, a security code or biometric authentication is required to access your payment numbers
- To send money (making a transfer in the app or paying someone), a security code or biometric authentication is required
- To pay with QR code, a security code or biometric authentication is required.
How secure is my money on Lydia? 🔐
The money stored on Lydia is guaranteed and is yours. Lydia is not entitled to invest, access or use it.
How are my data and personal information protected? 🛡️
All data and information around you and your payment methods are encrypted, anonymised and confidential.
👉 Learn more by reading the article Everything you need to know about Lydia safety.